Today I discuss the implications of ethics in software development. We’ll take a look at some of my personal experience, and 2 new Netflix documentaries: The Social Dilemma, and Challenger: The Final Flight.
- IBM and the Nazis – HBR podcast on IBM and the Holocaust
- Twitter apologizes for racist algorithm – Controversy on twitter algorithm
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Challenger_disaster – Challenger Disaster
- Clean Coder – code of conduct for software engineers
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Dilemma – Social Dilemma Movie
- Facebook ethics considerations – coverage of Facebook performing user sentiment analysis
Podcast: Play in new window | Download