The Zombie Coder is back for a new season! Today’s episode focuses on one of the Zombie’s key coding philosophies: Worse is Better. Learn about the history of the phrase and join the “Cult of Done” if you dare.
Key Resources for today:
- Why Perfectionism and Burnout Go Hand in Hand – A lifehacker article addressing the evils of perfectionism
- Worse Is Better – Jeff Atwood at Coding Horror discussing worse is better with some examples
- The Cult of Done Manifesto – Read the Manifesto and consider adopting it in one or more areas
- The Unix Hater’s Handbook – A PDF of the Unix Hater’s Handbook
- Audionautix – Intro music